Accommodation / Finland
Nellim Wilderness Hotel
Nellim Wilderness Hotel is a traditional and intimate family-run hotel, offering comfortable accommodation and wholesome home-cooked food.
All guests can expect a warm welcome from owners Jouko and Mari and their family, as well as being well taken care of by our dedicated Aurora Zone representative.
- Formerly the village school, the building has been restored with a typically Scandinavian-style and décor offering a relaxed environment for guests to enjoy during their trip
- The recently renovated restaurant is the focal point of the main building which serves hearty buffet-style food in a beautiful dining area
- Tea and coffee facilities are also available in the restaurant for guests to access throughout their stay, although none are available in the room
- There is one sauna for guest use, which you can book per room for private use
- Wi-Fi is available for guests to use in the main hotel reception area
The 34 double or twin rooms are decorated in keeping with local surroundings and culture. All have an en-suite shower room and hairdryer. Some of these rooms are located in the main building and others are situated in separate annexe buildings, a short walk from the main building. There are also two hotel rooms with private sauna which can be booked, subject to a supplement and availability.